Loading... Please wait...

Shipping & Returns


  • Free shipping applies to all products in any quantity for the 48 United States. All other locations are shown in the shipping calculator at checkout.
  • Shipment will be by USPS or UPS at our discretion.
  • We ship promptly 5 days a week, usually within 24 hours of payment.
  • We need a STREET address for any product over two pounds. If you cannot provide a street address, we will do our best to accommodate your need.



  • We are happy to accept returns for a refund of the purchase price within 14 days, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase. This does not apply to special orders.
  • If you have a problem with your order, please contact us at info@AntiqueKitchen.com immediately on receipt of item to request a return authorization. Please be sure to note your Order # in your email, and carefully save all original tags, packaging and paperwork in preparation for return.
  • If an item is damaged in transit, we will need your cooperation if it is necessary to file a claim.



  • On international shipments, in order to deliver your product as fast and safely as possible, we prefer to ship by either USPS Priority or Express (when size allows).  First class cannot be insured or tracked, so if you opt for first class, it is at your own risk.
  • Be aware that sometimes there are governmental fees (such as customs, duties, taxes) associated with cross border shipments which are your responsibility.
  • We will not misrepresent the value of merchandise to reduce your fees as this is illegal and against our policy.


  • The retailer is not required to and does not collect Kentucky sales or use tax; the purchase is subject to Kentucky use tax; this purchase is not exempt merely because it is made online; and The Commonwealth of Kentucky requires Kentucky purchasers to report all purchases of tangible personal property that are not taxed by the retailer and pay use tax on those purchases.  The tax may be reported and paid on the Kentucky individual income tax return or by filing a consumer use tax return with the Kentucky Department of Revenue.





Connect with us