Howdy Buckaroo Western Cowgirl Pin-Up Girl Motif Kitchen Tablecloth for the chuckwagon!
- 52 inch square
- This novelty cotton table cloth celebrates the pin-up cowgirl southwest style, so cute with her gun and lariat, cowboy boots and hat in four different views.
- White background with red roses, denim blue and red hat. Notice the border and center are a light blue and navy, bandana style.
- This is perfect for the southern barbecue gathering, bridge club card tables or for decor. The clever homemaker could even turn this into valances for western window treatments.
- Durable 100% Cotton Tablecloth with Colorfast Western Print
- These are so nice for a cookout or barbecue when dining al fresco. Make dining at home fun. No more throw-aways, go green as Grandma did with fine washable pictorial table covers.
- These are perfect on the card tables for bridge club on a western theme night. Some have covered these with vinyl for use in restaurants, please inquire if you need a larger supply.
- Retro vintage style table linens may remind you of your grandmother's or mother's kitchen, depending on your age!
- This can't help buy brighten your kitchen table, but it could also be used in window treatments.