- Blue- Bright blue is not quite cobalt, but definitely a true blue, no aqua tones. The butterflies are pink with coral and yellow flowers.
- Green- Spring green is a yellowish-green, tending toward olive, but brighter. The butterflies are true blue with blue and yellow flowers.
- Red- Bright Red is a not quite fire-engine-red, nor coral, but it has pinkish tone. The butterflies are true blue with blue and yellow flowers.
- Yellow- Yellow is an orange-yellow, with magenta and purple flowers and pink butterflies.
These tablecloths depict botanical or scientific plant names with genus and species (hypericum maculatum, anchusa officinalis, for instance) along with the art showing the named flower. There are also butterflies among the flowers. These image blocks are separated with differently sized gingham prints. Le Cluny, a French company, is operated by a French family which emigrated to the USA over twenty years ago. Le Cluny imports fine French fabric which are cut and sewn on the premises in North Carolina. Each piece has a one-half inch hem on all sides. The high quality of Le Cluny fabrics will surprise you at first touch, coming to you well pressed with only necessary folds for shipping. This is French-Country design at its finest, so if you long for a touch of France, you'll be delighted with this fine french 100 percent cotton table linen. This pattern will certainly brighten your kitchen or picnic table.
- Pattern: Botanical
- Choice of color and size
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Fabric made in France, constructed in USA